It’s that time of year again! To get drunk while watching the glitz, the glamour, and Hollywood giving themselves awards!
Get your bottle of Jack ready…here we go!
- Sip when Jimmy Fallon makes you laugh in his monologue..cause it’s gonna be funny.
- Take a shot when someone makes a Trump joke..because YOU KNOW it’s gonna happen.
- Take a shot when Meryl Streep gets a standing ovation for her Cecil DeMille award. La Streep!
- Drink if Streep wins Best Actress/Comedy Musical..only because she’s Meryl!
- On the other hand, if Emma Stone wins, take a shot because she deserves ALL THE AWARDS for “La La Land.”
- Take a shot if there’s a Golden Globes joke. Because ya know, breasts are Globes apparently.
- Drink when Best Original Song category is up..because “Drive It Like You Stole It” from “Sing Street” was sooo robbed of a nomination!
- Take a shot when “La La Land” and “Manchester By The Sea” both win Best Picture prizes.
- Drink if any current NBC stars are paired together to present.
- Take a shot if someone ugly cries
- Drink if someone’s named is pronounced wrong
- And finally..In Streep’s highlight reel, they use a clip of her with an accent? Y’all gonna be fucked up instantly. All the accents
I’ll be live tweeting the ceremony starting Sunday at 7:30pm!